Monday, November 15, 2010

What to do today?

One Diva Three Dolls is available on Facebook and Etsy! You can log onto your FB account and access it by typing "One Diva Three Dolls" in the search field. You can also find me on http://www.etsy.com/ and order from there too! Woo Hoo! In the words of Truvy from Steel Magnolias, "I'm a chain!" (sort of).
I have finally branched out to include some super cute boy stuff and made an adorable outfit for my middle daughter who is in Pre-K.
So, today, my van is in the shop, hubby is off to Atlanta to pick up my new machine and I am stuck at home unable to leave. What to do what to do???? I don't have all the materials I need to catch up on all my orders and can't go get them, so I have to work with what I have.
So, I am going to make an outfit for Bailey, make a Christmas pillowcase dress to advertise and, wait for it........gonna try something new...again.
Today, thanks to my dear friend, Sherri, I have new cute fabric. It is BRIGHT green with bubbles so today I will be attempting a crayon roll. I have seen these cute little rolls on websites and in other shops, so today I will see if I can add to my gender neutral selection with this. I'll let you know how it goes (the last one ended up in the scrap bin...rick rack is NOT my friend!)

Off to sew (Sighs dramatically)

No comments:

Post a Comment